HOME REMEDIES FOR BRONCHI AND LUNGS
Tea for bronchial asthma
Chronic inflammation of the bronchi, accompanied by swelling of the mucous membranes which, in turn, leads to shortness of breath and difficulties during breathing can be an exausting and troublesome disease. The following tea is an effective home remedy for bronchial asthma.
· 25 grams (0.88 oz) of Elecampane root
· 30 grams (1.05 oz) of Coltsfoot leaves and flowers
· 20 grams (0.7 oz) of Marshmallow root
· 8 grams (0.28 oz) of Great Mullein flower
· 25 grams (0.88 oz) of Lungwort leaves
· 20 grams (0.7 oz) of Scots Pine buds
· 15 grams (0.53 oz) of Mallow flowers
· 20 grams (0.7 oz) of Greater Plantain leaves
· 2dl of fresh water
Put all the ingredients in the container and mix them together. Heat the water until it boils. Prepare one tablespoon of mixture, put it in a cup, and then steep it with boiling water. Tea should be left covered for 25 minutes, and then strained. Drink it lukewarm and sweetened with Large-leaved Linden honey.
*Click on plant's name for more info!