HOME REMEDIES FOR BRONCHI AND LUNGS
*Click on plant's name for more info!
Remedy for cough
This remedy successfully alleviates cough and is beneficial for both lung and bronchial diseases.
· 15 grams (0.53 oz) of Quince seed
· 15 grams (0.53 oz) of Linseed
· 15 grams (0.53 oz) of Large-leaved Linden flowers
· 15 grams (0.53 oz) of Common Ivy
· 15 grams (0.53 oz) of Elecampane root
· 10 grams (0.35 oz) of Juniper
· 2 dl of water
Mix the herbs together. Heat the water until it boils, and steep the mixture. Let it stand for several minutes, and then strain. Sweeten the tea with Large-leaved Linden honey, and drink it 4 to 5 times a day.