HOME REMEDIES FOR CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM
High cholesterol levels
Bad life habits, such as excessive smoking, consumption of alcohol, high fat foods and lack of exercise can significantly endanger our health. Cardiovascular system is amongst first to react to our unhealthy lifestyle. One of the most common problems is high blood cholesterol. Below you will find a natural remedy, which can, if consumed on a regular basis, help lower your LDL cholesterol.
· 100 grams (3.52 oz) of shelled Pumpkin seed
· 100 grams (3.52 oz) of shelled Sunflower seed
· 100 grams (3.52 oz) of Linseed
· 100 grams (3.52 oz) of Sesame
· 100 grams (3.52 oz) of Coconut flour
· 100 grams (3.52 oz) of Oat flakes
· 50 grams (1.76 oz) of Cinnamon powder
· One cup of yoghurt
In the grinding machine (coffee grinder should do) grind each of the seeds independently. Mix them all together. Then add Oat flakes, Cinnamon and Coconut flour. Take one tablespoon of mixture each morning, mix it with yoghurt and drink it.
*Click on plant's name for more info!