To start with, we would like to remind you of some facts about health and lifestyle; you may well be aware of some of them, though you might not apply them daily - mostly because of the tempo of life in modern society.
• Moderateness is one of the most valuable qualities acquired during the formation of one’s personality. Apply it in all spheres of life and do not attribute value to any matter which does not clearly deserve so. Never allow your basic drives to govern your personality, or your physiological needs to cross the line between a normal interpretation of reality on the one side and sensationalism and mystification on the other.
• Cut or significantly decrease the consumption of those groceries which are burnt in your system with great force, as they leave behind harmful elements. Keep in mind that an adult needs an incredibly small amount of carbohydrates and fats. Try to eat boiled vegetables and meat, and only use olive oil as far as fats go. Eat fresh fruit and vegetables on a daily basis. Try to keep the amount of food inferior to what would overwhelm your digestive system, and organize it into five meals per day. It is good to engage in some light physical activity after a meal, such as a walk or some minor chores in the house or garden. Be careful not to sleep after having eaten - wait 2 - 3 hours after a meal before going to sleep.
• Walk as often as you can, preferably where there is fresh air. Start your day with some breathing exercises: sit on the bed, facing the window, and begin with breathing in briefly for about a minute, and then increase gradually the amount of air you breathe in. In this way you will fill your system with oxygen and prepare it for the daily tasks that before you. End the day in the same way. Avoid drinking alcohol before you go to bed, otherwise your sleep will not be refreshing. The most important tip about sleeping is: sleep at night! Some hormones vital to our mental health are produced only when we sleep at night.
• Communicate with those around you as much as possible. Let a smile become a key part of your personality. A smile and goodwill are the best cohesive materials within the social groups you belong to, be it family, neighbors or colleagues. If you spread positive energy, it will be reciprocated, often by people you least expected.
• Do not forget to keep track of the changes in your body and go to regular check-ups. Prevention is the key to curing even the most serious diseases!
• On this website, we offer you alternative natural medications which are often more efficient than pharmaceutical products, while not leaving behind any harmful consequences. For example, if you were to take antibiotics due to an inflammation of the urinary tract, you should drink tea which purifies the bladder and urinary system for 21 days so as to prevent the harmful effect of the antibiotics, such as the Candida albicans...Read more!
• The stress of the everyday life endangers the Immune System, thus making the person susceptible to all kinds of diseases. This is why the most important tip in the battle for health is: strengthen your Immune System so that it can fight serious diseases by itself! Elixir which we offer you is a cure for maximizing the defensive capacity of your system. If you consistently use this natural elixir and follow the instructions, You can beat cancer (if it is not at the stage when the only surgical procedure helps), as well as all other diseases caused as a result of the weakening of your body. It goes without saying that this is one of the best natural cures ever made...Read more!
Note: This is a website for the promotion of home remedies and natural cures. All products that are on this site are completely natural and you can prepare them in your kitchen.
GENERAL ADVICE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH