Remedy against bacterial and fungal infections
This tea is an effective detoxifier and a powerful antioxidant. It cleanses our body, removing harmful and toxic substances. It can be used in treatment of inflammations related to the gastrointestinal and urinary system, and can help in cases of both bacterial (Escherichia coli) and fungal (Candida albicans) infections. It is also very beneficial in case of prostate gland inflammation.
· 400 grams (14. 1 oz) of dried Bearberry leaves
· 100 grams (3.53 oz) of dried Oregano
· 200 grams (7.05 oz) of dried Yellow Sweetclover
Place the ingredients in a medium-sized container, and mix them all together. This should be sufficient for a 20-day treatment. Prepare the tea in the morning, according to the following instructions:
1. Place five tablespoons of mixture in a saucepan
2. Steep the mixture with 1l of cold water
3. Heat the mixture until it boils
4. Remove from heat and leave it covered for one hour
5. Strain the tea
Drink 200ml (one cup) of lightly warmed tea after every meal. You should drink up the prepared amount during the day.
*Click on plant’s name for more info!
HOME REMEDIES FOR INTESTINAL TRACT